|JIALUN CAO (曹嘉伦)
I am currently a research postgraduate student in CASTLE lab, pursuing my Ph.D degree under the supervision of Prof. S.C. Cheung at HKUST. My research interests include but not limited to software analysis and testing, mining code repositories. My current work focuses on testing, verifying and understanding Deep Neural Networks.
(Find me at dblp)
- Yeting Li, Zhiwu Xu, Jialun Cao, Haiming Chen, Tingjian Ge, Shing-Chi Cheung, Haoren Zhao: FlashRegex: Deducing Anti-ReDoS Regexes from Examples. ASE 2020.
- Yeting Li, Jialun Cao, Haiming Chen, Tingjian Ge, Zhiwu Xu, Qiancheng Peng:
FlashSchema: Achieving High Quality XML Schemas with Powerful Inference Algorithms and Large-scale Schema Data. ICDE 2020: 1962-1965.
- Yongjian Li, Jialun Cao, Jun Pang:
A Learning-Based Framework for Automatic Parameterized Verification. ICCD 2019: 450-459
- Yeting Li, Xiaolan Zhang, Jialun Cao, Haiming Chen, Chong Gao:
Learning k-Occurrence Regular Expressions with Interleaving. DASFAA (2) 2019: 70-85
- Jialun Cao, Yongjian Li, Jun Pang: L-CMP: An Automatic Learning-based Parameterized Verification Tool, ASE 2018: 892-895
- Yongjian Li, Jialun Cao, Kaiqiang Duan, An Automatic Parameterized Verification of the FLASH Cache Coherence Protocol, QRS 2018: 47-58
HONORS AND AWARDS
- Huawei PhD Fellowship recipient (2019)
- China National Scholarship recipient (2017)
- China National Scholarship recipient (2015)
- Alibaba Tianchi & CCF Contest, Rank 13/2845, Top 0.46% (2017)
- The First Prize Scholarship
- Merit Student
EDUCATION BACKGROUND ** **教育背景
|Sep 2019 - Present||The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong, China||- Supervised by Prof. Shing-Chi Cheung.
- Research area: DNN testing, Software testing
|Sep 2016 - 2019||University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China||- State Key Laboratory of Computer Science, Institute of Software
- Supervised by Prof. Yongjian Li.
- Major：Computer Software and Theory
- Research area: Formal method, Formal verification, Parameterized verification
|Sep 2012 - 2016||Shandong University, Weihai, Shandong, China||- School of Mechanical, Electrical & Information Engineering, Computer Science Department
- Major: Digital Media Technology